Open House in Pine Creek TODAY! 1-4 pm at 4255 Apple Hill Court. Hope to see you. I have cookies! And, I have a lender for onsite pre-qualifications!Gorgeous 2 Story Stucco Home in Popular Pine
5 Tips For Buyers
Traditionally, spring has been the time that many buyers and sellers become motivated to enter the real estate market. The warm weather and longer days encourage potential buyers to get out and and look for a home that fits their needs and budget . Here are 5 tips to help a buyer be ready themselves to avoid future headaches during a transaction
1) Get your credit in shape. If you plan to finance your home purchase, check your credit history, especially if you are a first time home buyer. that wat, you can correct any errors, and take measures to boost your your credit score. Order one free credit report a year from Annualcreditreport.com
2) Get Pre-approved with your Brokers preferred lender. Your broker will point you in the right direction and get you pre-approved early in your search and will understand your unique situation. The lender will go through a few different types of products that may will be beneficial to your circumstances. In many situations a listing agent will want to see a pre-approval letter, so its better to consult with your broker to get you squared away before you start viewing homes
3) Establish your budget. Whether You're financing or purchasing cash, it helps to establish a budget. This will help you focus your search on great homes within your price range.
4) Make a list. Buying a home is a process of elimination, not a process of selection. Make a list of your ideal homes must haves and deal breakers. This will help you narrow your search so that you can find homes that fits your current and future needs
5) Think about resale. The average homeowner lives in their home for 9 years. While you may purchase your home as a long-term investment, keep in mind that you may need to sell it one day. Consider the homes resale value when You're looking at properties.
Thank you for reading. Please find your homes value including a free market analysis by clicking on the link below. If you have any more questions or want more market information please contact me. My contact information is below
Justin Torres is a Professional Interpersonal Communication Specialist who is an associate broker with EXIT Realty and was previously an Inside Sales Agent to help bridge the gap between sellers and b....